Shepherdsville Personal Injury Attorney Obtains Compensation for Your Injury
At the Law Offices of John Schmidt & Associates PLLC, we understand that the last thing you want after suffering an injury is to deal with court proceedings. However, if you do not contact a personal injury attorney immediately after your injury, you may lose the ability to prosecute and obtain compensation. Our attorneys are both competitive and compassionate — we constantly strive to obtain positive results in the courtroom by proving negligence by the liable party, but we also provide caring support during your difficult time. Let us give you a healthy way to win.
Zealous representation for a variety of personal injury cases
The first step we take in every personal injury case is to analyze the situation surrounding your injury and determine the cause of the accident and who is liable. In many cases, liable parties do all they can to hide evidence of their negligence. Our Shepherdsville Personal Injury lawyers meticulously search for evidence to build a case against the party responsible for your accident.
We represent clients in a wide range of personal injury cases. Seek assistance from a skilled personal injury lawyer for injuries such as:
- Back and spinal injuries
- Vehicle accident injuries
- Workplace accident injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe burns
- Defective product injuries
Our Shepherdsville personal injury lawyers punish liable parties for their negligence
Our lawyers are determined to succeed in your case. We allow you to relax and focus on your recovery while we seek results such as:
- Medical coverage. We obtain coverage for your medical and rehabilitation costs.
- Pain and suffering damages. We go after additional damages for the emotional suffering you undergo as a result of your injury and for your loss of earning potential.
- Punitive damages. We seek damages against liable parties to punish them for their negligence and discourage future wrongdoing.
While you may have a difficult recovery ahead of you, we provide you with legal and emotional support to help you get the process a little more smoothly. We pledge unmatched personal devotion and high-quality legal services.