Is it true that I won’t have to pay child support if I have 50/50 parenting time with my kids?

It is possible you can have no child support do if you have 50/50 parenting time with the children, the exact same income, and the exact same child related expenses.

Finding a Good Lawyer

One good way to find a lawyer is to check out their online recommendations, ask friends, acquaintances, or other lawyers and attorneys for referrals and then interview the candidates. Of course, Law Offices of John Schmidt & Associates is available for legal advice on child support today. Call us now!

If you are in Kentucky, then I’d recommend that you call my office at 502-587-1950 or 502-509-1490 to schedule a consultation to discuss your options.

Please set an appointment at Appointment with John Schmidt

Recent Posts