Families In Transition (Nelson County Kentucky)

If you are ordered to attend Families in Transition and live in or near Nelson County Kentucky, then you can attend Families in Transition in the Nelson County Judicial Center on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month.

Show up at 6pm at the Nelson County Judicial Center at 200 Plaza Dr, Bardstown, KY 40004. Bring $50 cash. No advanced registration required. If you are from another county, then tell the proctor so the proctor can make the appropriate notification to the court.

Finding a Good Lawyer

One good way to find a lawyer is to check out their online recommendations, ask friends, acquaintances, or other lawyers and attorneys for referrals and then interview the candidates. Of course, Law Offices of John Schmidt & Associates is available for legal advice on child support today. Call us now!

If you are in Kentucky, then I’d recommend that you call my office at 502-587-1950 or 502-509-1490 to schedule a consultation to discuss your options.

Please set an appointment at Appointment with John Schmidt

Recent Posts