Obtain financial assistance with the aid of a Bullitt County alimony lawyer
At the Law Offices of John Schmidt & Associates PLLC, we help you through your divorce and ensure that your financial future stays secure. We strongly believe in the importance of helping our fellow Kentucky residents and devote ourselves to obtaining sufficient alimony to give you and your children the same quality of life you’ve always had.
The amount of alimony you receive depends on a variety of factors
Spousal support, also known as alimony, is the name for financial aid you receive from your ex-spouse after your divorce. It is similar to child support, except that this aid is for your own expenses. The amount of money you receive depends on factors including:
- The length of your marriage
- The standard of living you maintained in your marriage
- The presence of martial misconduct
- Your earning capacity
- Your spouse’s earning capacity
A divorce lawyer determines how much support you are eligible to receive by assessing your pre-divorce lifestyle and your post-divorce outlook.
Spousal support attorneys secure the future of your family
To seek alimony support that helps you maintain your current standard of living, you need to work with an experienced divorce attorney right away. Our lawyers provide you with patient, kind support and seek results that may include:
- Sufficient support. We seek to obtain as much spousal support for you as possible to give you a solid financial footing.
- Out-of-court settlements. We strive to ensure your divorce stays out of the courtroom, avoiding timely and costly litigation.
- Plans for the future. Making a plan for going forward can provide peace of mind. We offer sound legal advice to keep you safe for years to come.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of John Schmidt & Associates understand that spousal support can lead to a better and brighter future for you and your family. We work tirelessly and around the clock to obtain alimony settlements that are fair and reasonable. When settlement does not work, we’re ready to fight tooth and nail for your future in court.